Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~Day 1 and 2 Product Photos~

My apologies for not getting on to blog on Sunday night. We did a little work after dinner and then sat with our feet in the hot tub for a while before heading off to bed.

We had a full day on the trade floor (9am until 5:30pm) on Sunday and today we took off a little early to attempt to get to Disneyland again. The post on that will probably happen tomorrow as I'm sure these photos are going to take me a heck of a lot of time to upload.

How fair is it that I am sitting on my bed at 12:40am uploading photos to blogger and Crystal is falling asleep?? LOL! Oh well... would rather just get this done.

Again, not a lot of chit chat... click on the photos to enlarge to see the notes I've written on them....

These are all items we have ordered for the store and that should be arriving over the next several months...

































**Nancy**

2 comments:

  1. Okay...those totes are just too cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited to see that you've ordered the Star Wars line - my little girl is going through a big Star Wars phase right now!

    ReplyDelete