Friday, January 16, 2009

~February 11th/12th Card Class With Nancy~

Finally.... it took me literally all afternoon and part of this evening, but I have the samples done for my February class.

Card #1 came to me quickly, card #2 took some time to generate in my brains, but once it was there it came together quickly. But then there's card #3... it took me three attempts to come up with something that was going to work out.

The daytime class on the 11th still has quite a bit of space left in it, however the class in the evening on the 12st has only a couple of spots left. If you're interested in the class, please pop by or call the store to reserve your spot with a credit card (403 455 1558).

Students who register for this class should bring the following items with them (if they have them in their stash)
*acrylic block (required)
*adhesive (required)
*small sharp scissors for detail cutting
*paper trimmer (if bringing a Marvy trimmer, bring your straight and scallop blades)
*metal ruler
*craft knife
*Dove or Tombow blender pen
*sanding block

Cheers
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Nancy. I am thinkin' that I am needing those cute new stamps! ;0)

    ReplyDelete